www.BinaryAlchemy.de :: View topic - vray tile assemble error (and fix?)
 SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   UsergroupsUsergroups   Log inLog in 
If you create a new post, please use a topic that describes your problem
Documento sin título

vray tile assemble error (and fix?)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Bug reports - v6.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  

mrdougw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: vray tile assemble error (and fix?) Reply with quote

Hi,

i've noticed that the main pass assembles correctly but the elements don't, even though they are rendered and ready. (this is what others have reported).

the reason is that the assemble script is looking for baseName.renderElementName._tile##_.####.exr

but when u submit to royal render you are making the tiles come out like baseName._tile##_.renderElementName.####.exr

so these things obviously don't match. if i rename each tile back to match the syntax you are looking for, the assembler works. So have you considered first renaming all the render element tiles to put the element name in front of the "_tile##_" ? It might be a really easy fix?

also please note that the path being sent to the assembler is not compatible with all the paths supported elsewhere in RR. for example :
Production\RnD\Render\3d\slicing_v01\<Layer>\slicing_v01\masterLayer\masterLayer.diffuse." ".exr"

the "<Layer>\slicing_v01\" should be missing! its not there in the main masterlayer tile and that assembles correctly.

thanks
doug

schoenberger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Which render application and which renderer do you use?

Or if you have a simple test scene to repro, then I can attach it to the bug ticket.

regards,

mrdougw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will test in 2.07 and let you know.
thankyou.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Bug reports - v6.x All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: