www.BinaryAlchemy.de :: View topic - Nuke submission
 SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   UsergroupsUsergroups   Log inLog in 
If you create a new post, please use a topic that describes your problem
Documento sin título

Nuke submission

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Questions - v6.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jean-louis

Location/Company/Country: Digital Golem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Nuke submission Reply with quote

** I accidentaly posted this in the v5.x forum so here it is again in the right place - apologies **

Can anyone give me an idea of the Nuke submission procedure?

Looking in the help files for Royal Render there is mention of a submission plugin but the image showing the script to be run in Nuke is a broken link.

I have found the rrSubmit_Nuke_5.py in the RR installation, (plus I downloaded a script from Nukepedia.com to see if there are any clues) but I don't see anything appear on the Nuke menubar.

We originally used rrWorkstation_installer.exe after installing Softimage, but installed Nuke at a later date, should I re-run rrWorkstation_installer.exe? Or is there another procedure?

Any help is appreciated,

Jean-Louis

jean-louis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Nuke submission - resolved Reply with quote

Ok no worries - It was indeed just a need to re-run rrWorkstation_installer to get the Nuke plugin script installed.

Cheers,

Jean-Louis[/quote]

jean-louis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Clients Greyed Out Reply with quote

Hello again,

So I'm facing a new issue now.
I've installed Nuke on a couple of render machines, and I have the submitter plugin working from the interface (which was my original problem), but now all the clients are greyed out and so I can't sselect any to launch a render on.

I've also tried loading the Nuke script manually into a separate rrSubmitter but the clients grey out as soon as the nuke script is loaded.

Can anyone offer a clue as to what I have missed?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Louis

schoenberger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do not have client as selection for nuke, then nuke is simply not set in the config at a client.
You can send an automated command from rrControl to all clients to search for new render applications.

jean-louis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Holger, that's sorted it out!

Cheers,

Jean-Louis
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Questions - v6.x All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: