www.BinaryAlchemy.de :: View topic - rrCreateVideo questions
 SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   UsergroupsUsergroups   Log inLog in 
If you create a new post, please use a topic that describes your problem
Documento sin título

rrCreateVideo questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Plugins/Extensions/SDK/configs - v6.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Sander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: rrCreateVideo questions Reply with quote

Hi,

Is there a way to specify witch sequence rrCreateVideo uses to make the Quicktime.
RR appears to create the quicktime from the 1th render output file, but I cant's seem to change this (I've tried the render order in nuke) Can I specify something in the "post10_Create_Web_Video.cfg"

Also I'd like to get the Company Project as a parameter in the "post10_Create_Web_Video.cfg" to create a folder with that name to place the QT in. Is it possible to do any split operations on the paramaters I have? (I'ts in the <ImageFilename>)

Greetings,
Sander Jansen

schoenberger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

You could create the quicktime for every output.
You have to set ExecutePerChannel=1 in the postscript file.

You can use all parameters for the config file:
www.RoyalRender.de/help/index.htm?Customization/Renderer/Config_files/Commandlines/Commandlines.htm#Variables_-_Scene

Sander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The thing is, I'd like to execute the rrCreate_Web_Video for every write node in Nuke that gives a sequence, this is not seen as a channel.
The job I submit from nuke has multiple write nodes and I'd like to specify that it creates the QT from one of them. (The best would be if I could choose a specific one). Or that he creates it for all of them in the worst case.

It would we great if we could or specify from wich write node he creates the rrCreate_Web_Video Quicktime
Or that we can create a QT for every write node in a seperate folder. (Is the write node available as variable?)

schoenberger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you submit from nuke?
The RR plugin will read all write nodes and places them as secondary channel outputs for the job.

If you want to choose which write node is the first one, then you have to modify the rrPlugin.
The function rrSubmit_CreateAllJob inside the plugin.

Sander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there is no setting to execute the rrCreate_Web_Video for very output it finds?

We use the rrPlugin as submitter and we see all the write nodes as layers (in the Layer panel on the left)

but If I try to add the <Layer> in the filename of the .mov it doesn't return anything
also the <Channel> doesn't give a value, and the ExecutePerChannel=1 doesn't work

schoenberger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rrCreate_Web_Video does not find any output.
The data is read from the nuke file and send to the rrSubmitter. After that no RR application will read anything from the file.

<Layer> requires that the job has something set as Layer.
For nuke this is only set if you select one output in nuke for rendering and not "*all*"

ExecutePerChannel=1 works if you have all outputs in the RR job.
Which is done by the default plugin in nuke.
You can see the other outputs in rrSubmitter or rrControl beneath the main output.
Do you see multiple outputs for the job in rrControl?
If not, please reinstall the nuke plugin via rrWorkstationInstaller.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Plugins/Extensions/SDK/configs - v6.x All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: