www.BinaryAlchemy.de :: View topic - +++ Problems about installation on Wondows 7 ??
 SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   UsergroupsUsergroups   Log inLog in 
If you create a new post, please use a topic that describes your problem
Documento sin título

+++ Problems about installation on Wondows 7 ??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Questions - v6.x
View previous topic :: View next topic  

chestile

Location/Company/Country: D2B / One More

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: +++ Problems about installation on Wondows 7 ?? Reply with quote

Hi, I want to try a demo version of Royal Render.
I've downloaded the file 6.022 on my computer (windows 7).
I've created a shared directory and then I've started "rrSetup_Win".
In the control panel of rrSetup I've put a network path for the shared directory (\\render\royal_render). The program started the installation but inside my shared directory i have found alots directory and files (like autoload; bin; help; etc...) but I cannot see : Server.exe, Client.exe.
Where is my mistake ??

Cheers,
Francesco

chestile

Location/Company/Country: D2B / One More

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've found it Wink

Now, I've started "rrServer" on my shared directory/computer (\\render\royal_render).
Then I've copied the directory "Royal_Render" on another machine (Render02).
Then I've started the "rrClient" (bin/win/Client)and I've configurated the Cinema 4D application.
But the client don't see the server (i've shared also Royal_Render directory on Render02).
The error message on "rr_Server" is : 06.15 12:37.46; Error - Client 'Render02' not found;; (incomingConnection)rrServer 6.00.20

Now ??
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> old - RR Questions - v6.x All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: