www.BinaryAlchemy.de :: View topic - is Softimage 2011 supported ?
 SearchSearch   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   UsergroupsUsergroups   Log inLog in 
If you create a new post, please use a topic that describes your problem
Documento sin título

is Softimage 2011 supported ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> Shader Problems / How do I...?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sattish

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: is Softimage 2011 supported ? Reply with quote

hi i'am totally new to BA shaders (and softimage), i just downloaded the BA collection essential v24.02 and installed the 2 addons(essential and volume), i tried to use the BA_raylength and the script editor shows..

' ERROR : LINK 0.2 error 191007: cannot load C:\users\biotec\Autodesk\Softimage_2011\Addons\BA_Shader_Collection_essential\Application\bin\nt-x86\BA_color_raylength.dll, The specified module could not be found.
' ERROR : LINK 0.2 error 191012: Unable to load file: C:\users\biotec\Autodesk\Softimage_2011\Addons\BA_Shader_Collection_essential\Application\bin\nt-x86\BA_color_raylength.dll

then i tried copying the dll's to the main \bin\nt-x86-32 (under the program files folder) but still found the same error. so was wondering if there is something wrong with my installation or maybe SI 2011 isn't supported yet?

i tried some other shaders like BA_oily_specular and fractal4d but found same error except with their respective dll's.

also, i read in some forums that some BA shaders are included in Softimage by default, in that case is there a list of which are included ? or would buying a license add more features?

sorry about so many questions. i just couldn't find much info by google :D and much thanks in advance!.

schoenberger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
You have to install the Visual Studio Redistributable Package 2005.

Most of the essential shaders should work, but I will prepare a new Softimage 2011 compilation in the next month.

Yes, the volume cloud shader and the particle shading is included into Softimage.
There are a few more shaders in the addon you can buy.
For example a mesh distance and a Image3D shader.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.BinaryAlchemy.de Forum Index -> Shader Problems / How do I...? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: